The Beginners Guide To Building Your Own Website
The No Fluff - What You Need To Know DIY Website Guide.
As you may have noticed, everyone online says their Website thing is the right thing for you. And the ping pong of Squarespace or WordPress seems never-ending.
Furthermore, I know you've got loads of other questions and a serious case of FOMO. Sometimes it's easier to do nothing. But what if you had the answers you needed to make choices you felt confident in making?
Today can be a good day
The sun is shining. You're flipping through this simple guide and checking off to-dos like the organized fancy entrepreneur you know you are when you aren't completely confused. You can finally see your DIY Website coming together before your eyes!
And you have a vision.
You're in your happy pants and pets are snoozing close buy in full support of your work. You stop, look at your fluffy ones, sip your coffee and smile at your achievements. You're so happy not to be Googling again or stuck in analysis paralysis.
Just having this vision feels pretty damn great.
Best of all, you finally got the clarity you needed to make educated choices, took action & launched your DIY Website within a few weeks!
Your website has launched and tails are wagging! It's time for a celebratory beverage. A turmeric latte? Some wine? Perhaps a beer. But not all three together. You don't need this guide to tell you that.
It's time to say I know exactly what I'm doing.
- Understand pros and cons from WordPress to Wix so you don't end up with any shockers
- Get the lowdown on the tech stuff -so setup is easy. Know your doohickies from your whatchyamacallits.
- What you need to understand about email and how it works with different choices, so you can start building your list
- Secret tech tips so you never get in over your head going "I wish I knew THAT choice peice of info before I made my decisions"
- What to look for with plugins and templates that so know what's perfect for you and never suffer from FOMO
- Top website testing tips so your launch is smooth and painless.
If We Haven't Met, I'm Val
I created this guide to help you make sense of all the conflicting and confusing information you have to sift through online for your DIY website.
These are answers to questions I hear every day, you need to know.
I'm also a Holistic Business Coach, Strategist & Tech Mentor with 20+ years of experience. And now I use my superpowers and strange analogies to help you create solid foundations for work that makes you happy.