Website In 7 Days Wix Website Course
It wasn't supposed to be this stressful
You've looked into the DIY website scene and OMG the choices and options are overwhelming! You've got more questions than answers and every time you think you know what you should do and how to do it, you find more info that just derails you.
But that’s not all… Far from it!
Once you figure out how to create your website, there are all the details like what it looks like, images, colours and copy. What about the other systems you think you need like booking and sales? How does all that work?
Aside from that, one thing's for sure, the stresses and anxiety just get worse the longer you try to do this all by yourself.
You're not moving forward and you can't stay where you are.
Finally, a quick, simple way to create a business website that kicks butt, without the hair pulling and hard drinking.
Learn how to integrate PayPal. Get paid easily with links, buttons and clickable images.
Grow Your Email List
Learn how to hook up your opt-in forms. Start growing your email list right away.
Learn how to create an automatic booking system. Easily organize bookings for sessions, events, and programs.
Imagine waking up in the morning and using your beautiful website to create products and services your clients will buy with ease.
- Launch a 1-page landing page website in 7 days so you can start growing your business and email list right away
- Learn to create all the page layouts you need so you have templates for all the pages you need for a fully professional website when you need them. Pages included are Home, About, Work With Me, Services, Blog & Sales
- Step-by-step video instruction of the work so you're never lost or confused
- Learn how to setup and integrate PayPal so you can get paid
- Understand how to easily create optin forms so you can grow that email list whenever you like
- 30 days of support so you can have support while you take the time you need to make full use of the course material
- Learn the basics of MailChimp a free email platform so you can create and send newsletters
- Understand how to use Calendly, a free booking tool so you can easily manage your time and client bookings
- Learn how to use Canva a free graphics tool so you can create beautiful graphics and images
- Live calls 2x a week
- Accountability so you don't lose momentum
- Full 30 days of support in total so you can get help for any final tweaks
- Recordings of live calls so you can listen on your own time if you can't make it live
- Private Facebook Group with dedicated office hours so you can get support quickly
This is the first round of this course!
In exchange for this no-brainer price to support you with the development of your website, please note that you will be required to provide feedback throughout the course so that I can create the very best value for participants as I possibly can and if appropriate, a written and video testimonial at the end.
Limited to 10 people.
This Is For You If
- You have a solid business idea
- You know what you do, who you do it for and why
- You are a coach, healer, mentor
- You have services, and information you want to provide your clients
- You want a new website
- It's okay if you already have a website, but we all create a new one with WIX in this course
How This Works
- Attend Live Group Calls
- This is one of the many opportunities you will have to ask questions, overcome obstacles and get help during the course. Recordings are also available.
- Video tutorials make everything crystal clear
- Learn from short, simple step-by-step video tutorials and cheat sheets.
- All the support you need
- Private Facebook group for support 24/7, dedicated office hours.
I Know You Can Do This
For me, technology was a life saver when I embraced it over 25 years ago. The personal computer kinda saved my life from some debilitating learning disabilities.
But I know what it feels like to struggle on your own without available help and to wonder if I'm the only one who finds something difficult. You're thinking, stop telling me this stuff is easy! Asking for help and getting it when you need it can make all the difference. I know you can do this.
Unless you're a magic unicorn, you'll need an internet connection to take this course and it should be a pretty good one so you can watch videos and use the platform with ease. I know you've got that covered!
I'd love too but I can't give you WIX for free so you will need to buy WIX Premium at $111.00 USD. You also get a free domain name if you need it -Whoot!
You will have to purchase an email-box with G-Suite if you don't have one with a custom domain. G-Suite gives you TONNES of storage and a whole suite of Business Tools that are worth the 4$ a month. Don't worry -> I'll walk you through all the setup deets and be there for all your questions so you are setup like a pro.
Life without this course looks pretty grim when you think about all the time you spend sorting out your website on your own when you really should be doing more of the work you love and get paid for!
This Isn't Your Average DIY Website Course
- No more struggling on your own through course material only to give up and add it to the pile of unused courses
- No long video lessons that leave you overwhelmed OR lessons that are so quick you can't make sense of them
- No tech speak or confusing mumbo-jumbo to stop you in your tracks
- Launch a landing page website in just seven days!
But it doesn't stop there…
- all you need to create a feature rich pro website from blogs to sales pages all for a price you can afford
- Tailored for how you work coaches and service based businesses
- Taught by an online tech and systems pro with over 20 years experience with online tech and systems
Hi! I'm Val Your Guide
I'm an animal loving tree hugger who loves all things creative and connective. I'm also a Systems & Tech Tamer with over 20 years of digital media experience, building online experiences, managing online projects, systems, tools and people in the corporate world.
Now I love helping entrepreneurs find their soulmate solutions for growth with ease. I'm the human side of tech ;-). More about me here