Welcome to Day Seven!
This lesson has 5 videos and 1 download.
How to use this lesson:
What's in this lesson:
- Create your Footer with a purpose
- Adjust your website so it looks and performs well on mobile devices
- Fill in basic SEO elements for each page
- Add social media “share” buttons and “follow” buttons
- Final Review & launch checklist
Video 1: Create your Footer
- Copyright: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/when-do-you-need-copyright-notice-websites-and-where-do-you-place-it.html
Other things you can put in your footer include:
- A copy of your main navigation: Link to your home page, about, work with me and blog again down here. This is great for SEO and helpful for those using your website.
- An email optin or sign-up form
- A promotion
- An invitation to book a call.
- You can mix and match these items if you like. Some websites have footers with a lot of content in them others have very little. Give them purpose and remember that these will be the same on all your pages.
Video 2: How to edit the SEO options for each page & your Blog Posts