This is more about you, than me.
Business foundations that help you reach goals with ease ❤︎
“It's nice to work with someone who gets you and to have confidence that you're being understood."
-Francine Marie-Sheppard, Artist, Intuition Mentor
There are lots of businesses online today. Many don't make (enough) money and cause the owners a lot of stress and pain.
And of course, no one sets out to create a business that sucks the life out of them, puts them in the poor house and makes them unhappy. But this is what I've seen. What's worse is that the reason for this is often misunderstood.
If you’re a new entrepreneur online today, you’re faced with a barrage of advice. There are things to do you have no experience with and it all seems urgent.
I know you feel the pressure to learn everything from how to build the perfect website, to mastering social media marketing, building your email list and more. Not only that, but I know you also struggle with what to do with all that stuff!
You really just want to do the thing; the thing you created your business to do, and I know you didn’t start your business to learn everything there was to learn about websites, social media marketing, new tech tools, branding and biz development.
But you do need some of this stuff. You need tools, you need marketing and you have to connect with the people who need your stuff.
There is no shortage of advice online for you.
So here’s what many of you do, you'll try to learn everything you can about the stuff that isn't really your thing. You might take online courses, attend webinars, download freebies and try to DIY as much as you can until....
You notice a tiny woodpecker -clinging to the side of your head.
Peck, peck, pecking away with a message that's getting clearer with every tappy-tap-tap saying: “This isn’t what I signed up for..... This isn’t making me happy at all”.
If you recruited a friend to help you out with your website you may or may not still be on speaking terms. You are now aware of so many things you could become an expert at to grow your business that you have no idea anymore, what you should be focusing on.
Even smart, hard-working people can end up doing the wrong things for their success, or the right things at the wrong time and end up broke or stressed or both.
Because the thing that's always missing.
And I mean ALWAYS...
Is this: solid foundations that help you grow your business
Lifestyle driven entrepreneurs often lack business basics and business-driven entrepreneurs often lack lifestyle & personality insights
My experience tells me that we need both in order to create our own happiness and find supportive work we love.
I’m going to help you understand what you need to focus on and when and I will SIMPLIFY your business life.
I am a master at helping people answer these questions:
- What’s a niche and why do I need one?
- How do I turn my business ideas, into a business I love?
- Who are my clients and how do I find them?
- How do I create products & services people want and need so I get paid?
- When do I need a website?
- What’s the best website builder?
- What tools and tech things do I need?
- How can I simplify my work?
- What should I be focusing on right now?
If you’ve asked these questions you certainly are normal. And if you’ve found yourself overthinking things, suffering from FOMO, trying to DIY everything and feeling like you’re overcomplicating things, WELCOME! This is a right of passage for all entrepreneurs, just don't stay here too long.
For all the hours you spend Googling and DIYing things, this time costs you more money than it saves you if it’s not getting you, clients.
And yeah - techy bits are essential, but I can make it all simple
You can't have all the benefits of an online business without the techy bits and some simple strategies.
Your website, messaging, branding, email, social media, systems -whatever. The right tools and systems for who you are, and where your business is TODAY can make you happier and more successful.
And believe me when I tell you that I've used technology to make things easy and reach goals for a very long time as an entrepreneur online 4 times over, and as an employee working with large corporations as a digital project manager, web developer, and digital business strategist for over 2-decades.
Here is the easy way forward
Create solid foundations upon which you can grow a successful business that brings you joy.
Solid foundations are based on your needs and goals and include the following:
- Your Business Idea & Messaging: A well-defined business niche, clients & offerings
- Your Website: A website that attracts clients and is easy to use
- Your Systems: Simple systems that help you and your clients reach goals with ease
This stuff doesn't have to be high tech or complicated and once you've got this nailed all the things you spend time and money on afterwards will have a better chance of helping you reach your goals.
From idea to launch & the systems to make everything easy, I have you covered. Let's talk about your business dreams and goals.
A bit about me
- I can get passionate about your work -because I want to understand deeply why that work is important to you
- I'm an INFJ (explains the stuff above) and I'm a Sage and a Developer (also from various personality tests). I genuinely want to help you, I will think hard about how I can use my skills to help you and do it with some tea, a blanket and a cat :)
- I have 20+ years of experience with digital marketing, tech and strategy with a long career in the corporate world, many successful side-hustles and full-time entrepreneurial gigs.
- 19 + years in the corporate world as a Web Developer, Senior Digital Project Manager and Business Strategist
- Certified Life Coach from The Institute of Life Coach Training - One of the best things I've studied! These are powerful skills I use with 1:1 clients that are the key to helping me, help you find the best way forward for your best business life
- Animal & nature lover (two kitties currently rule my home and I adore them), people lover, tree hugger, planet advocate and longtime vegetarian
- A creative spirit, I love to paint, draw, take photos and write I <3 the creative spirit
Holistic health advocate: mind-body-spirit for the win xo