FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH DOING
No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess. –Sir Isaac Newton.
“It's nice to work with someone who gets you and to have confidence that you're being understood."
-Francine Marie-Sheppard, Artist, Intuition Mentor
Work that's for you first
If you're inspired to create a business that you'll love, whether it's full-time or a fun side-hustle, you're in the right place. Even better if you also want to make sure that you create something that fits you like a glove. This is where personal development meets productivity and techy stuff for success that works for you today.
Mindfulness, clarity, productivity
From my experience, the path to success and happiness comes from some kind of mindfulness practice, an ability to find clarity of purpose and then knowing how to find your focus and be productive. And before you start to hyperventilate, I'm not saying you have to "know your purpose". Not at all. You just have to know what you want, why and then the next small steps to get it.
And I can tell you that we each have our own ways of mastering these three things, and without them, success is very difficult.
Holistic approaches to business (and life)
When we don't approach our dreams and goals from a holistic perspective that relies on knowing ourselves from the inside out, we can end up working way too hard without the rewards. We overthink things, look for shortcuts and act without inquiry or clarity.
We end up allowing external factors lead us through our own lives. And today, perhaps more than ever we are bombarded by external influences that can lead us astray and keep us mindlessly chasing external definitions of success.
We don't get what we need or want. Worse still you might not even realize you've defined goals that won't give you what you want or need.
It's stressful when we aren't cared for in a holistic way.
We can't be very happy when we don't honour our full selves. Huge chunks of our lives can go unfulfilled and feel neglected and this impacts our lives negatively. If you want to create something special for yourself, whether it's a full-time business you love or a fun side-hustle, it makes sense to design it with care. Because this actually helps you take action and keep doing that.
Does this resonate?
A practical approach to creative expression through work
In short, I help you know and respect your full self, do something that makes you happy & get that out into the world. And don't worry about the techy bits and systems that can make your life (and work) just plain easier, I have you covered. More entrepreneurs are living out their dreams today because of the advances in technology. It's here to stay and I can help you know how to use it so it supports you.
But we never start with techy bits.
We don't start with how.
We start with why and what.
Get ready to get out of your head and start doing more of the stuff you keep dreaming of. ❤︎
A bit about me
- I love helping others do more of what works for them in this life, and remove what doesn't
- For anyone who's interested, I'm an INFJ, a Developer, a Healer and a Creative (and yes I think personality tests are great tools to help us review our own thoughts about who we are and what we want even if you don't agree with them)
- I have 20+ years of experience using online technology to reach business goals as an entrepreneur many times and 18 years in the corporate world as a web designer and project manager
- Certified Life Coach with 5 years of experience coaching for career and life goals
- Animal lover, people lover, tree hugger, planet advocate and longtime vegetarian
- Creative, mark-maker, photographer, poetic scribbler, art supply hoarder, Pinterest drooler and music lover
- Holistic health advocate: mind-body-spirit wellness for the win
I can help you take inspired action and do that thing you've always wanted to do.
-Think you'd like to work with me but would love to talk to me first?