I SEE POSSIBILITY
Holistic approaches to business, entrepreneurship, and technology
“It's nice to work with someone who gets you and to have confidence that you're being understood."
-Francine Marie-Sheppard, Artist, Intuition Mentor
I'm Val & I Remove Obstacles To Work You Love
I work with creative souls, coaches, healers, and people who are inspired to make changes for the better. Better for others and better for themselves. And I don't want great ideas with a lack of clarity or online technology to stop you. In fact, I want it to help make your life easier, help you seize opportunities, take hold of inspiration and help you direct the life that helps you thrive.
But it does. All the time. Websites stop people from moving forward. Tools and systems overwhelm people with the endless options and opinions folks have about them. And I wanna just yank you back (in a loving way of course), spin you 'round and point you back in the direction you should be going for that happy, directed life you wanted to create for yourself and your work.
Because I know if this is you, you've likely taken a course or two or nine.
You've read lots of blog posts and Facebook posts and articles. And I know you have lots of brilliant ideas, plans, and goals. So we both know the challenging part of starting your own business and being online with it, isn't finding information!
The challenging part is knowing what to focus on and when.
And here's a helpful secret I've discovered to be true. Clarity doesn't fall from the sky and make everything better. Clarity doesn't even look how you'd expect it too. And perfectionism is an enemy of clarity that feeds the overthinkitus monster twinkies and crack.
We can easily self-sabotage strait past clarity and keep going round and round and round.
So if you are waiting for some magic clarity to bestow itself upon you before you take action to move forward for your life and your work, you might be waiting for a long time.
I will help you take action, based on where you are, and where your business is today. Because it's that action taking stuff that *gives you clarity* and there is no point doing things for a business you don't have yet or a person that doesn't exist.
I want to help you understand what you need right now and how to get it. Go for simple. Go for action. Perfect is not invited to this party.
Just the creds
- I've got over 20-years of online business experience
- Trained in web development, internet management and digital design with a post-grad from Humber Colledge
- Worked as a web developer and digital project manager in the corporate world for 14-years full-time for international agencies, national broadcasters, e-learning companies and innovative startups
- I'm a bit of a serial entrepreneur and have worked as an entrepreneur for over 12-years with a mix of side-hustling and full-time gigs
- I studied life coaching at The Institute Of Life Coach Training in 2015
- The two full-time businesses I created included a holistic health and wellness consultancy, and an online learning business for fortune 500 retail companies
- The side hustle I had was with a partner and we created a SAAS (software as a service) company that built website platforms for artists
- I worship my two cats Kate & Tommy (a girl, long story)
- INFJ in da house
- Sage at your service, Developer, and Creative (I find personalty and archetype research helpful for self-ponderance & business development)
- For the mystics out there, I'm also a Pisces sun & Taurus moon with a bit of a feisty Scorp rising thing happening. Too much sharing?
Websites, technology, systems and strategies are but tools that can help us live our best lives, be our best selves, do things we love and when these things aren't supporting us something needs to change.
I'd like to help you know what you need and get it, always in service of your best self.
PS: Don't call me a cat lady unless you mean that as a compliment 😍 🐱
Think you'd like to work with me? Well, It's not about me really -it's all about you. Sometimes these things are important, and well sometimes they just aren't.
I'll let you be the judge.